Selling a Home
General issues you the seller should review. Ask us for more information.
- Check the estimated value of your home
- FSBO woes: why it's so hard to sell your own home
- Why use a REALTOR® when selling
- Tax implications of selling a home
Setting the sale price - We Can Help!
Setting the list price of your home is the most important step in your sale. Set too low, you lose money, but set too high and your home will not sell!
- Myths and facts about appraisals
- How much is your home really worth?
- How to price your home
- How to read housing market stats
- Set your list price
Preparing your home - We Do This Too!
A well presented home will sell faster and for a larger amount than one that is not presented properly. We understand how to sell your home for the best price possible. Ask us how we:
- Get the house ready
- Handle Multiple Offers
- Set the stage sells your home
- List and advertising your home
What does it mean to be in the MLS and how does it help? Is it better to try to sell your home by yourself or list with a local agent. Ask us for the following reports that will attempt to shed light on this important issue.
- The seller listing agreement: what's it all about?
- The basics of marketing your home
- Who benefits from an open house?
- Making the sale and picking an offer
What should you do if you have several offers? Should you pick the first offer or wait for a certain period of time for more offers... It all depends on timing and we guide you through each scenario.
- After the open house
- Picking the best offer
- The home inspector's coming
- Closing on your home
There is much to know when it comes to closing and closing costs. Is the the buyer's, seller's, or both party's joint responsibility to sell pay these costs? What are points and how do they affect your monthly payments? These questions and more are all answered as we sit down with you and discuss your options.
- Closing-related tax tips for buyers and sellers
- Fast Home Sale Tips
- Saving A Deal : Pointers
- Negotiating to yes
- Contract negotiation: terms and conditions
Need Help Relocating? Get Your Info Here
Inspections and Home Staging Tips
Contact us For Help With Selling Your Home Today!