We have a list of trusted vendors we’d like to share with you if you’re in need of any professional service outside of real estate.
Our team is always networking, and a big reason why is so we can refer you to a number of great local vendors who can help you if you’re ever in need of any service outside of real estate.
With that in mind, here’s a list of some great, quality referral partners that recently attended one of our networking events that you should keep in mind:
- Justin Donald of Service Plus Plumbing. They do plumbing work for residential, commercial, service, and new construction properties.
- Sue Rodrigues of My Coach Sue. Sue is a transformational health coach, so if you know anyone who wants to get in better shape or improve their health, she’s the one to call.
- Randy Donald of Design Builders. This general contracting company has been in business for 30 years, and they do commercial work, residential work, and insurance restoration work.
- Dave Beason of The Muffler Shop, a full-service automotive repair shop.
- Shelly Bishop of Bishop Air Service. As an air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration company, they’ve been serving residential and commercial customers since 1992.
- Todd Farina of Send It Rising. They can handle all of your marketing needs and design a great website for you.
- Ali Monem of ADT Security. He’s been in the business for 23 years defending what you value the most.
- Aimee Sangster of Image 2000. They can help save you money on your copiers and printers.
- Lynn Truong of Layton, Layton & Tobler LLP. Lynn is the accountant you should call if you need any assurance or tax work.
- Gary Thompson of Thompson Traffic Lawyers. They help with personal injury cases, so if you’re in an accident, give them a call and they’ll call you back.
If you or anyone you know needs any of these services, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’d be glad to refer them to you.